5/9/18 3:00 PM CST.
NO QUESTIONS HAVE BEEN PRESENTED AT THIS TIME. PLEASE CHECK BACK FOR FURTHER UPDATES
UPDATED 5/10/18 1:50PM
ADDENDUM RFP 18087
1. Whether companies from Outside USA can apply for this?
(like, from India or Canada)
2. Whether we need to come over there for meetings?
RESPONSE: IT IS NOT NOTED AS MANDATORY HOWEVER ONSITE MEETINGS MAYBE PREFFERERD METHOD BY THE REVIEW TEAM.
3. Can we perform the tasks (related to RFP) outside USA?
(like, from India or Canada
RESPONSE: THERE IS NO RESTRICTION ON TASKS BEING PERFORMED OUTSIDE THE USA, HOWVEVER, ANY TASKS COMPLETED OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY WILL NEED TO BE NOTED IN PROPOSAL.
4. Can we submit the proposals via email
RESPONSE: NO, WE CANNOT ACCEPT EMAIL PROPOSALS, DELIVERY INSTRUCTIONS ARE NOTED WITHIN THE RFP DOCUMENT.
UPDATED MAY 15, 2018 11:45 AM
5. It states there is a meeting on May 17th, 2017. Is this a typo? Is that meeting actually 2018? And if it was in fact in 2017 and we missed it, are we still eligible to apply?
RESPONSE : MEETING IS MAY 17, 2018 1:30PM LAKE COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT3010 GRAND AVE WAUKEGAN, IL 60085 CONFERENCE ROOM 3D Call in # 847 377-3200 ACCESS CODE 8591
UPDATED MAY 15, 2018 1:45PM
6. If I am reading the RFP correctly, it sounds like you are looking for more of a media agency than a creative agency. If I understand correctly, you need a cross-channel marketing plan but the creative to be used is from existing assets. Is that right?
RESPONSE: Yes, that is correct. The creative will be purchased by us through the CDC.
UPDATED MAY 23, 2018 3:32PM
7. May we submit an attachment along with the Price Proposal sheet?
RESPONSE: YES, YOU MAY SUBMITT AN ATTACHEMENT ALONG WITH YOUR PROPOSAL SHEET WITH A BREAKOUT OF COST OF SERVICES.
8. With the previous campaign what was the data or responses received?
RESPONSE: BETWEEN 250-300 REQUESTS AND 5-10 ATTEMPTS TO MAKE APPOINTMENTS WITH PROGRAM
9.Will there be Spanish translation services required?
RESPONSE: YES PLEASE INCLUDE IN YOUR PRICE PROPOSAL BREAKOUT
10. Will the CDC creative be provided electronically?
11. Is the LCHD open to other media strategies eg. Spotify/BillBoards?
RESPONSE: YES, LCHD IS OPEN AND IF IN THE BEST INTEREST OF LCHD RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SPLIT THE AWARD RECOMMENDATION.
12. Can you clarify the webpage requirement?
RESPOPNSE: It should be a standalone microsite.